Scrum is a popular Agile software development method. In this two-day certification course, prepared in accordance with the Scrum Alliances requirements, you will learn the Scrum basics through practical exercises. This course is organized by bbv in cooperation with Crisp AB from Stockholm, Sweden. Crisp AB employs experienced and committed Scrum trainers, among them Henrik Kniberg, author of the standard reference Scrum and XP from the Trenches. The course fee covers the certification fee as well as a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance.
- What are the foundations and principles of Scrum?
- Scrum Framework and meetings: what is time-boxing? What are the roles, rules and artefacts?
- What's the impact of Scrum on my project and organisation? How can I best introduce Scrum considering the required change?
- How can the total cost of ownership (TCO) be measured and optimised?
- What's the best Scrum team composition? What effects of team dynamics need to be considered? What is the influence on team productivity?
- Scrum project planning, predictability, risk management and reporting.
- How can Scrum be applied to large or distributed teams? How can Scrum best be scaled?
ZielAfter attending this course, participants are enabled to apply Scrum in their own projects and are familiar with ideas of how to continuously improve their development processes.
- Test engineers
- Test managers
- Software architects
- Software engineers
- IT project leaders and managers
- QA engineers
VoraussetzungenWe recommend that you tackle Scrum prior to the course. The Scrum Alliance has compiled a helpful reading list.
After fulfilled Master of Science degree in electrical engineering, Reza has worked as a developer, team leader, Scrum master and head of development in several companies.
Today he works as a Lean and Agile coach (Scrum, Kanban) and does public courses for Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Product Owner, Indroduction to Lean and Agile and Lean and Agile for Managers.