Scrum is the de-facto standard for modern solution development. In this two-day certification course, prepared in accordance with the Scrum Alliances requirements, you will learn the Scrum basics through practical exercises, and you will be introduced to the role, duties and responsibilities of the Product Owner. This course is organized by bbv in cooperation with Crisp AB from Stockholm, Sweden. The course fee covers the certification fee as well as a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance.
- Foundations of Scrum and the Product Owner role
- Definition of requirements: user stories, story points and business value
- Creation and prioritisation of the product backlog
- Estimation of project duration, definition of milestones
- Line management, stakeholders and the Scrum team
- Agile contracting and fixed price contracts
- Communication and reporting
- Enterprise Scrum: process improvement and project portfolios
- Pitfalls: common mistakes of Product Owners
ZielAfter attending this course, participants can lead an agile project from inception to successful completion.
- Scrum Product Owners
- Requirements Engineers
- Business project leaders and managers
VoraussetzungenBasic knowledge of Scrum - the Scrum Alliance provides a good introductory reading list.
After fulfilled Master of Science degree in electrical engineering, Reza has worked as a developer, team leader, Scrum master and head of development in several companies.
Today he works as a Lean and Agile coach (Scrum, Kanban) and does public courses for Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Product Owner, Indroduction to Lean and Agile and Lean and Agile for Managers.